Loved by the people in Hawaii for many years, “Aloha Tofu” is the local tofu manufacturer where you go for site-inspection and enjoy the sampling of their product. Then, stop over at Izumo Taisha en Route to Kaka'ako Kitchen operated by the local top chef to have the plate lunch. After the lunch, strolling around the retail store known for the family brand called “Iolani Sports Wear” of Hawaii’s popular group “Manoa DNA”, for site-inspection. They became a hot brand by selling T-shirts collaborated with UNIQLO in 2014. You can get 10% discount if you were to purchase items at the store. Last but not least, you also will be taken to Hawaii’s authentic Ukulele factory, “Koaloha” for its site-inspection, too.
||Waikiki Hotel Pick up
||Arrive at Aloha Tofu Factory
||Hawaii Izumo Taisha
||Kaka'ako Kitchen Plate Lunch & Shopping at Iolani Sports Wear
||Koaloha Ukulele Factory
||Waikiki Hotel Drop off
* The above schedule is tentative. Times may differ depending on weather, road construction, traffic condition, unforeseen events, and etc.
|Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
|Prince Waikiki (Front Entrance)
|Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander)
|Ambassador Hotel Waikiki (Namahana Street)
|Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
|Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort (Koa Avenue)
|Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach (Main Drive Way)
|Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort (Paoakalani Ave)
- Please make sure to read our cancellation fee.
- Cancellation Policy: 100% Charge after 12:00 noon 2 days prior.
- Depending on weather & ocean safety conditions, tour operation may be canceled or be rescheduled.
- Large amount of money, Luxuary brand purse, Expensive jewelry, etc. are not recommended to bring on this tour.
- Dress code: casual - T-shirt, shorts, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.
- Not available on: 5/27, 7/4, 9/2, 10/14, 11/11, 11/28, 12/25, 1/1, 2/17